About the role
The analyst will consolidate timely, accurate and relevant management information from across the group and the regular review of this information. This will include regular reports, critical review and interpretation of results and value-add analysis.
Key responsibilities for the role will include
- Consolidation of monthly forecasts and the annual budget.
- Deliver insight and analysis to help the business achieve strategic goals and deliver the annual budget.
- Monitor KPI’s to stay in line with the Businesses strategy and help the Media, Racing and central teams to improve performance.
- Develop and present a deeper understanding of trends within the marketplace, industry and content providers to track performance against competitors.
- Provide commercial support, analysis and insight across the business to support decision making
- Support the development of a planning & analysis database.
- Continually improve processes, systems and analytical tools to improve the quality of forecasts, budgets and financial analysis.
- Maintain a live rolling forecast model of various horizons.
- Redesign the CapEx request process and then provide regular update on spend to the stakeholders.
- Support and assist with group projects and scenario models.
- Production of reporting and analysis for internal and external stakeholders.
Profile and behaviours
- Fully qualified accountant, 1 - 2 years + PQE
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Advanced modelling skills, Excel VBA and macros
- Take initiative and the ability to work independently
- Team player with pronounced numerical affinity and accuracy
- Previous experience with ERP and dashboarding platforms (Tableau/PowerBI) an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication
At ARC, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability that requires reasonable adjustments, please let us know; we will ensure that individuals with additional needs are provided reasonable adjustments to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
We understand the value that diversity brings to our business and we are striving to create a working environment that is inclusive, psychologically and physically safe and ensures everyone can be heard and valued for their contributions. We are committed to making a consistent, top-down effort to be role models on what diversity, inclusion and belonging means in society.