To prepare and serve food and drinks within any bar or catering facility within the site to the required business standard, whilst providing excellent customer service.
Key responsibilities for the role will include:
• To implement and adhere to the Company Food Safety Management System across all areas within remit.
• Gain and maintain an excellent product knowledge and ensure it is kept up to date with any changes or new products.
• To assist with stocktaking as required.
• Monitor stock of food, disposables and cleaning equipment and inform the Head of Catering if levels fall too low.
• Have a good allergen understanding to the required level.
• Take food and beverage orders in a timely manner.
• Ensure stock rotation is carried out when replenishing food and drink areas. Recording wastage in the correct way.
• Assist with deliveries when required.
• Prepare, transport and serve food within catering outlets following company guidelines and stadium practices.
• Ensure all EHO food safety and production requirements are met and maintained to current standards.
• To ensure all line cleaning is complete and maintained
• To ensure temperature controls are monitored, recorded & checked.
• Ensure quality control at all times throughout production process.
• Control portion size and waste factors at all times, directly influencing GP.
• To ensure a safe working environment at all times.
• Observe, maintain and drive all Health & Safety and Hygiene policies.
• Maintain a clean tidy and safe working environment raise any concerns to your manager in a timely manner.
• Always be vigilant to the Challenge 21 policy when selling age restricted goods and all findings to be recorded following company guidelines.
• Provide excellent customer service at all times.
• Cash handling and cash and report reconciliation.
At ARC, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability that requires reasonable adjustments, please let us know; we will ensure that individuals with additional needs are provided reasonable adjustments to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
We understand the value that diversity brings to our business and we are striving to create a working environment that is inclusive, psychologically and physically safe and ensures everyone can be heard and valued for their contributions. We are committed to making a consistent, top-down effort to be role models on what diversity, inclusion and belonging means in society.